DIY Christmas Decorations – Snowflakes
Kids just love making snowflakes. These doily snowflakes look beautiful as bunting, or make them in different sizes and arrange in a Christmas tree shape in your window!
What you’ll need:
- paper doilies in several sizes (can use plain paper but doilies look more fancy!)
- small, sharp scissors
- fishing line
1. Fold doily in half and then half again.
2. Fold in half one more time, so doily resembles a slice of pie that is 1/8 of the size of the original size.
3. Go wild snipping designs into your snowflake, making sure to entirely cut off the folds on either side. If you need more help, this site is really helpful for novices.
4. Unfold and iron. Cut a length of fishing line and weave across each snowflake to create a garland.
Thanks to www.designsponge.com/2009/12/made-with-love-doily-snowflake-garlands.html
You must be signed in to comment. Sign in or Register